Thursday, April 5, 2007

What I Would Do If I Were Principal of Hosmer School

If I were principal of Hosmer School, I would be excited because I could help kids. First I would make the school bigger. I would make the classrooms bigger. I would add televisions and more computers. Next, I would add materials like cool pencils and scanners. Right now the lockers are small and yellow. I would make them bigger and colorful. I would add a radio to them so kids could listen to music. My most favorite thing to do would be to add more recess. I would be the best principal in the world.

- a fourth grader

1 comment:

Karen Janowski said...

I think you would be a great principal! Adding more recess and more computers would be great for your students! They would love having you as the principal.
I look forward to reading your other ideas.